Spring is the season of beautiful blooms and nature coming to life again. It is the perfect time to plan an adventure. Whether you are a nature-lover looking for breathtaking scenery or a thrill-seeker looking for exciting experiences, Spring is an ideal season to discover the great outdoors.
There are so many amazing destinations in the US that would make for a great Spring adventure. From taking a road trip with your family to escaping into the wilderness with nothing but your backpack and favorite people. Spring time is the season for adventure!
Here are some Spring adventures in the US to get your trip planning started:
Road trip ideas:
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Highway 395 Eastern Sierra
- Utah to Arizona
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- The Adirondacks Road Trip
- New EnglandRoad Trip
2. Visit a National Park. Spring is the best time to visit some of America's most beautiful national parks. You can enjoy fresh blooms and lesser crowds when you plan your Spring adventure at one of US National Parks.
Best US National Parks to visit in the Spring:
- Zion National park
- Arches National park
- Yosemite National Park
- Death Valley National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Shenandoah National Park
Spring adventures in the US National Parks is one of the best family vacation ideas. You will enjoy taking in the scenery of fresh blooms, spot baby wildlife, enjoy hiking trails without peak crowds and marvel at seasonal waterfalls.
Best places for a Spring backpacking adventure in the US:
- Franconia Ridge Loop in White Mountains, NH
- Central California (Yosemite National Park)
- Flume Trail, Black Hills of South Dakota
- Lower South Fork Skokomish River, WA
- Skyline-to-the-Sea Trail, Bay Area, CA
Get out there, make some memories, breathe in the freshness of Spring, marvel at all the nature coming to life, take lots of photographs and enjoy your time in the great outdoors.
What will your Spring adventure be?
Words by: This Adventure Family